Here is what I did, starting up at the leading–going from still left to right
1. Brown daisies stained with iron oxide–2 loop pendant
2. Daisy cabochon stained with iron oxide and then frivolously colored with a purple glaze on the petals and a blue glaze on the heart and frivolously crystal clear glazed
3. Round cabochon stained with cobalt and covered with obvious glaze ( remaining facet of plate) That was a slip-up. No cobalt stain, just hand painted with a number of shades of glazes.
4. Stick pendant stained and then partly painted with a orange glaze and a light-weight coat of very clear
5. Rustic snail pendant glazed in a pink brown.
6. 2 hole pendant stained with iron oxide and flippantly coloured with numerous glazes and then a gentle crystal clear glaze additional–yard graphic
7. Supporter of Daisy petals rustic cabochon stained with iron oxide and then evenly distinct glazed just on the petals.
(small stained tab piece–from a damaged pendant I didn’t consist of in this image– it arrived out fairly blah!!) Just one factor I did see is that the obvious glaze drastically lightens the oxide colour and tends to make it virtually pale.
8. Donut with frivolously color glazed little leaves and some other places. No obvious glaze.
Most of the parts have been fired initially with just the iron oxide glaze–after they ended up bisqued so when I fire these parts it was for the 3rd time.
I have a number of far more experiments to do. Like tumbling some beads I stained with iron oxide and striving out some new clays. Will submit them when I do them but it may be awhile.
Thanks for stopping by.
Delighted New Calendar year!!